Unveiled here on Wednesday, ‘Brothers: Clash of Fighters’ is the official game of their forthcoming film “Brothers”, which will hit the theatres on August 14.
With 3D animated life-like characters from the movie played by Akshay and Sidharth as well as a roster of international fighters, the game has an arcade street-fighting format featuring one-on-one close combat fights.
- Sidharth Malhotra on Vikram Batra biopic: I felt it was a story that needed to be told
- Aiyaary averts clash with PadMan, will now release on February 16
- PadMan actor Akshay Kumar: Regardless of political aspiration, good causes must be supported
- Sidharth Malhotra on Aiyaary-PadMan clash: Yes, it irritates, but now it’s too late
- Sidharth Malhotra was scared to fight with Akshay Kumar in ‘Brothers’
- Brothers trailer released: It’s Akshay Kumar vs Sidharth Malhotra all the way
The game ranges from ‘Arcade Mode’ for a quick fight of three rounds as well as a ‘Tournament Mode’, which will be launched on the release of the movie, where the player must beat opponents, each more difficult than the last. All the while players must avoid getting knocked-out to win the ‘Right to Fight’ championship.
‘Brothers: Clash of Fighters’, powered by VROOVY (a joint venture between South Asia’s Digital Media Company Hungama and India’s game service company Gameshastra) features intense real life fight moves as well as combo moves and finisher moves.
The game features different arenas such as The Street, The Gym and The R2F Arena. The game also has social features such as Facebook and Twitter sharing where one can brag about one’s victory using – #BrothersMovieGame
There are daily missions and quest gamers can participate in these to stand a chance to win movie merchandise and a chance to meet the cast of “Brothers”.
“I am so excited about the launch of this game. Seeing Sidharth and myself in our game avatars has been great,” Akshay said in a statement.
Sidharth had a “fanboy experience”.
“Seeing myself in my game avatar has been a fanboy experience. I have played many video and console games while growing up and it’s exciting that now I am a game-character too. My boys are loving it. In fact, I feel girls might also enjoy playing this game because the characters are actually me and Akshay,” he said.