Aditi,who will not be romancing Akshay in the film,said she is happy to share the screen space with him.
“In this film there is no girl opposite him. When I first met him he said we thought you are simple,sweet girl next door but later they saw my photo shoot and found me glamorous. He found me hard working and talented and good actor,” Aditi said.
“He (Akshay) said he saw potential in me and hence he chose me for the film. That was one of the biggest compliments that came from him. He said he has given break (work) to Katrina Kaif,Sonakshi Sinha and now me which is a great thing. It was great fun working with Shiv Pandit.. People of same age group bond easily at various levels as they have same concerns,” Aditi said.
For Aditi,year 2013 seems to be good as her performance was praised in “Murder 3”.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
“I am glad that ‘Murder 3’ did well. I came across a statistic saying ‘Chennai Express’ is on number five and ‘Murder 3’ is on number six. And now I have ‘Boss’. It has been a good and fun year,” she said.
The actresses has a small role in the masala entertainer and she feels she will bring freshness to the film.
On sporting a bikini in the film,she said,”By doing a masala film or wearing a bikini,I am not trying to change my image.””The fact is that India is regressive,it is sad that it is like that. We come from very free spirited heritage of art and culture. If people view wearing bikini as a problem then dirt is in their mind and not in mine. I am comfortable wearing a bikini. As long as people filming it are not going to make it cheap,I don’t have a problem,” she said.