Akshay Kumar roped in as the ambassador of Jaan Bachao health campaign

Akshay Kumar, who is known for his fitness, has been roped in as the ambassador of Jaan Bachao health campaign.

By: IANS | Mumbai | Published:October 25, 2016 1:40 pm
akshay kumar, akshay kumar rustom, akshay kumar bhool bhulaiya, akshay kumar airlift, akshay kumar housefull3, akshay kumar movie star, akshay kumar donations, akshay kumar latest updates, entertainment news, indian express, indian express news Actor Akshay Kumar, who is known for his fitness, has been roped in as the ambassador of ‘Jaan Bachao’ health campaign.

Actor Akshay Kumar, who is known for his fitness, has been roped in as the ambassador of ‘Jaan Bachao’ health campaign. Asif Bhamla, President, Bhamla Foundation, has roped in Akshay as the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) good health ambassador.

Directed by Rajkumar Hirani, the campaign is a unique initiative by the foundation and MCGM. The campaign will be launched by Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis on Wednesday.

Hirani, best known for directing award-winning films like “Lage Raho Munna Bhai”, “3 Idiots” and “PK”, was elated when the idea came to him. “It is a great move and I am glad we have a face like Akshay for the same. The idea is to make each of us stand up and let the sedentary lifestyle go and save ourselves before it is too late. I enjoyed the making as much as I wish we change mindsets with this video,” Hirani said.

The campaign follows the ‘TB Harega Desh Jeetega’ campaign with Bill Milanda Gates Foundation, featuring megastar Amitabh Bachchan.

Bhamla said: “The campaign aims to shake us from our couch potato roots and get us to get out there and do something now. Who else could be a perfect ambassador than Akshay Kumar? And when it came to direction, we could think of no one better than Rajkumar Hirani. I am glad, both agreed.”

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App now

rajinder kumar
    Apr 13, 2017 at 7:30 pm
    Sir i want ur help pls sir help me sir ho sake to apki choti si help meri preshaniya khatam kar sakti h
      Alraiyan
      Mar 22, 2017 at 9:22 am
      Awesome health tips
        Arvind parmar
        Mar 16, 2017 at 8:32 am
        Nice your health tips
        1. G
          Ganesh
          Feb 18, 2017 at 6:33 am
          Sir muzhe madat ki jiye please sir bahan ki shadi karani hai....lt;br/gt; ganesh 8446941598
          1. G
            Gurmeet singh
            Feb 23, 2017 at 5:59 pm
            Plz help me I want job sir muje koi bhi kam dilaa do miss main aache pe milte ho Ji plz
            1. T
              Tej nepali
              Feb 21, 2017 at 6:04 pm
              Sir I need a job any kind of it I will do
              1. J
                Jobson
                Mar 13, 2017 at 10:43 pm
                Please sir this is my whatsapp no 8836404266 so please do mage me I'll be waiting for your text sir. coz i have Soo much things or words to say to you sir . Please sir
                1. J
                  Jobson
                  Mar 13, 2017 at 10:58 pm
                  Sir I wanna be a singer but I can't effort so please I really need your help sir. I'm from NE.
                  1. L
                    Laxman karan
                    Mar 8, 2017 at 4:39 pm
                    Sir mera kaam mai mann nahi lagta ji please help me
                    1. L
                      Laxman karan
                      Mar 8, 2017 at 4:41 pm
                      Sir my whatsapp no9888812795
                      1. I
                        Indra
                        Mar 14, 2017 at 7:10 pm
                        Sir i m from manipur i heard that u help poor people sir i have a job but poor people is always have more problem but sir i need your help i just need that you only give me some solution of my difficulty life to Live happily......
                          Akshay
                          Mar 5, 2017 at 5:45 pm
                          Hi am akshay gharde Nagpur
                            Akshay
                            Mar 5, 2017 at 5:45 pm
                            Plz help
                              Monu shrivastav
                              Mar 9, 2017 at 6:06 am
                              Sir mujhe Singer banay meri madad karo plz sir madad kro plz sir plz
                                Ramayan Prasad
                                Mar 13, 2017 at 4:06 am
                                Hi sir morning ham apse Milna chahthe h plz one time lt;br/gt;My whatsapp number 9977612447
                                  Sainkit kumar
                                  Feb 18, 2017 at 6:45 am
                                  I am very happy gud job sir ise trah sbke help kijia........
                                    Sainkit kumar
                                    Feb 18, 2017 at 6:43 am
                                    Sir mujhe aapse kuch v nhi chahia bs ap jo kar rahe ho bilkul aache kam kr rahe ho aap am your bigest fan..........
                                    1. Y
                                      Yamuna dubey
                                      Feb 19, 2017 at 7:37 am
                                      Sir me bahut pareshan hu 5 year say mere pash job nahi hai aur me mehant v karna chata hu .plz sir help me lt;br/gt; Thanks
                                        Abhishek kumar
                                        Mar 5, 2017 at 10:52 am
                                        I'm suffaring from hypoplastic animea.my family was spend 7-8 lakhs on my health,but I'm not good 2012 my desice was diagnosed. Sir it is very bad story of my life.I'll tail you every bad thing of my life if any one contact me.
                                          Aditya kumar
                                          Feb 18, 2017 at 1:13 pm
                                          Post your opinion...lt;br/gt;your best fan sir lt;br/gt;please I need u sir lt;br/gt;don't ignore sir lt;br/gt;please sir. ...................lt;br/gt;Aditya
                                            Akshay Dhankad