Akshay Kumar roped in as the ambassador of Jaan Bachao health campaign

Akshay Kumar, who is known for his fitness, has been roped in as the ambassador of Jaan Bachao health campaign.

By: IANS | Mumbai | Published:October 25, 2016 1:40 pm
akshay kumar, akshay kumar rustom, akshay kumar bhool bhulaiya, akshay kumar airlift, akshay kumar housefull3, akshay kumar movie star, akshay kumar donations, akshay kumar latest updates, entertainment news, indian express, indian express news Actor Akshay Kumar, who is known for his fitness, has been roped in as the ambassador of ‘Jaan Bachao’ health campaign.

Actor Akshay Kumar, who is known for his fitness, has been roped in as the ambassador of ‘Jaan Bachao’ health campaign. Asif Bhamla, President, Bhamla Foundation, has roped in Akshay as the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) good health ambassador.

Directed by Rajkumar Hirani, the campaign is a unique initiative by the foundation and MCGM. The campaign will be launched by Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis on Wednesday.

Hirani, best known for directing award-winning films like “Lage Raho Munna Bhai”, “3 Idiots” and “PK”, was elated when the idea came to him. “It is a great move and I am glad we have a face like Akshay for the same. The idea is to make each of us stand up and let the sedentary lifestyle go and save ourselves before it is too late. I enjoyed the making as much as I wish we change mindsets with this video,” Hirani said.

The campaign follows the ‘TB Harega Desh Jeetega’ campaign with Bill Milanda Gates Foundation, featuring megastar Amitabh Bachchan.

Bhamla said: “The campaign aims to shake us from our couch potato roots and get us to get out there and do something now. Who else could be a perfect ambassador than Akshay Kumar? And when it came to direction, we could think of no one better than Rajkumar Hirani. I am glad, both agreed.”

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App

rajinder kumar
    Apr 13, 2017 at 7:30 pm
    Sir i want ur help pls sir help me sir ho sake to apki choti si help meri preshaniya khatam kar sakti h
      Alraiyan
      Mar 22, 2017 at 9:22 am
      Awesome health tips
        Arvind parmar
        Mar 16, 2017 at 8:32 am
        Nice your health tips
        1. G
          Ganesh
          Feb 18, 2017 at 6:33 am
          Sir muzhe madat ki jiye please sir bahan ki shadi karani hai....lt;br/gt; ganesh 8446941598
          1. G
            Gurmeet singh
            Feb 23, 2017 at 5:59 pm
            Plz help me I want job sir muje koi bhi kam dilaa do miss main aache pe milte ho Ji plz
            1. T
              Tej nepali
              Feb 21, 2017 at 6:04 pm
              Sir I need a job any kind of it I will do
              1. J
                Jobson
                Mar 13, 2017 at 10:43 pm
                Please sir this is my whatsapp no 8836404266 so please do mage me I'll be waiting for your text sir. coz i have Soo much things or words to say to you sir . Please sir
                1. J
                  Jobson
                  Mar 13, 2017 at 10:58 pm
                  Sir I wanna be a singer but I can't effort so please I really need your help sir. I'm from NE.