The recently released trailer of Rustom received immense appreciation from the industry and now the makers have released film’s first romantic song, Tere Sang Yaara. The song features film’s leads, Akshay Kumar and Ileana D’cruz.
The song shows Akshay aka Rustom Pavri who falls in love with Ileana at first sight and expresses his love in the most subtle way. From proposing to getting married, the song gives us a glimpse of his life. The film is inspired by naval officer KM Nanavati’s life who was tried in court for shooting his wife’s lover with his service revolver.
Pakistani singer Atif Aslam has lent his voice to the soulful track, which creates magic with the heartfelt lyrics penned by Manoj Muntashir and soulful composition of music director Arko.
Rustom is largely inspired from the famous 1959 case of KM Nanavati v. State of Maharashtra that changed the face of the Indian judicial system.
- Delhi Traffic Police and Gurugram Police play blame game over traffic jam; Twitterati not amused
- Criticism of court rulings should be constructive: Bombay HC judge
- In Maharashtra, a baby girl gets Aadhaar number in 6 minutes of birth
- Newton box office collection day 3: Will Rajkummar Rao film's continue to perform well?
- Haseena Parkar box office collection day 3: Will Shraddha Kapoor's film show improvement as the week comes to an end?
- Kuldeep Yadav has to bowl in Tests so we can assess him logically, says Bishen Singh Bedi
Akshay Kumar will be seen donning a Navy uniform while Ileana plays the role of his wife in the film. It also stars Arjan Bajwa and Esha Gupta in prominent roles.
Produced by Neeraj Pandey, the movie is directed by debutant Tinu Suresh Desai and will hit theatres on August 12.