While Akshay and Riteish were also a part of the previous two parts, Abhishek is the new addition to the upcoming film, which is written and directed by director duo Sajid-Farhad and produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.
- Happy birthday Riteish Deshmukh: The actor who stood out in multi-starrers with his perfect comic timing
- Abhishek Bachchan has great comic timing: Riteish Deshmukh
- Akshay, Abhishek and Riteish go carpooling, watch video to see what happens next
- Akshay Kumar, Jacqueline Fernandez starrer Housefull 3’s shooting wrapped up
- Jacqueline Fernandez to be part of ‘Housefull 3’
- Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh in ‘Housefull 3’
Riteish, 36, took to Twitter to announce the start of the film. “And the Madness begins #HouseFull3,” he tweeted.
Akshay, who is considered as a formidable action star in Bollywod, surprised his fans by treating them to a blooper from the set of “Housefull”, which showed him being unable to jump off a wooden barricade.
“While you enjoy my coordination in the #Brothers ring this weekend, here’s a #Blooper on my 1st shoot of #Housefull3,” the 47-year-old star tweeted.
The film, also starring Jacqueline Fernandez, Nargis Fakhri and Lisa Haydon, is expected to hit theatres next year.