Akshay Kumar and Rana Daggubati are backing the Telegu remake of hit Marathi film “Poster Boyz”.
The duo appeared in espionage action thriller “Baby”.
- Anizham Thirunal Marthanda Varma makers rope in Avatar’s visual-effects supervisor Chuck Comisky
- Rana Daggubati signs film with Bala?
- Akshay Kumar: Kesari could not happen with Salman Khan
- Rana Daggubati to star in trilingual film Haathi Mere Saathi, will pay tribute to Rajesh Khanna
- Before 1945, Rana Daggubati announces his next project on Marthanda Varma
- Akshay Kumar to co-produce Telugu film with Rana Daggubati
“Both of us are presenting the film. We are looking to cast fresh faces in the movie,” Rana told PTI.
“‘POSTER BOYZ’ is a remake of a hit Marathi film, Directed by Gopi Ganesh, written by Darling Swamy with @Vrenthambidorai as executive producer,” he tweeted.
“Auditions for POSTER BOYZ starts today onwards…” he added.
The Marathi version of the film revolves around three men whose lives change when their photos appear on an ad for sterilisation.