The Prabhu Dheva directed film Rowdy Rathore that released in 2012 featuring Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha, was a turning point in Akshay’s career. Ending his dry spell at the box office, Rowdy Rathore kick started Akshay’s journey to the coveted Rs. 100 crore club.
Now two years later, we hear that the film which was a remake of the Telugu film Vikramarkudu, is all set to have a sequel. In fact the sequel will yet again have Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Shabina Khan teaming up to produce the same. The decision to make a sequel to the film was taken last week and once again the film will top line Akshay as the main lead and be directed by Prabhu Dheva. However the rest of the cast is yet to be locked.
The filming of Rowdy Rathore 2 will commence only next year. Currently the makers are in the process of locking a script for the film.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls