After completing his shoot for ‘Gabbar’, Akshay Kumar is all set for his next action film with Neeraj Pandey. Now, news is that the film has been titled ‘Baby’.
However, we hear that there is a certain significance attached to this title but the makers are keeping it a close guarded secret. While Akki’s last association with Neeraj, ‘Special 26’, was high on suspense, ‘Baby’ is said to have heavy duty and high speed action sequences.
The actor has already started shooting for the film and has even completed the schedule in Kathmandu. Apart from Nepal, the movie will be shot at varied locations abroad like Istanbul, Abu Dhabi and Oman.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Also starring Taapsee Pannu, ‘Baby’ is slated to release on Republic Day in 2015.