After completing his shoot for ‘Gabbar’, Akshay Kumar is all set for his next action film with Neeraj Pandey. Now, news is that the film has been titled ‘Baby’.
However, we hear that there is a certain significance attached to this title but the makers are keeping it a close guarded secret. While Akki’s last association with Neeraj, ‘Special 26’, was high on suspense, ‘Baby’ is said to have heavy duty and high speed action sequences.
The actor has already started shooting for the film and has even completed the schedule in Kathmandu. Apart from Nepal, the movie will be shot at varied locations abroad like Istanbul, Abu Dhabi and Oman.
Also starring Taapsee Pannu, ‘Baby’ is slated to release on Republic Day in 2015.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More