If men dressing in woman’s garb wasn’t a trend enough already in Bollywood, here’s Akshay Kumar trying out something new – he lip-syncs to a female voice for the song “Johnny Johnny” for “It’s Entertainment”.
The song is the first to be released from the album of the forthcoming film “It’s Entertainment”, which marks the directorial debut of writers Farhad-Sajid.
The track, based on a very popular nursery rhyme, has Akshay lip-synching to a female’s voice in a fun avatar. He will be seen singing some hilarious lines like “Maine pe nahiii” and “Haanji main peela di gayi”.
The lines are extremely catchy and the grooving music has taken the song to a different level.
On the decision to make playback singer Priya sing for Akshay, the director duo said: “Our song is light-hearted, in high spirits and everyone is in a party mood. In a small subtle way, we are showing our support for women empowerment…the lines are matching very well with Akshay’s attire and the mood of the song.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“It’s Entertainment” will hit the screens Aug 8.