Akshay Kumar is one celebrity who irrespective of time and year has his hands full with different projects. The actor’s year started with a serious film such as Airlift and then he went on to deliver a dramatic biopic, Rustom, he is now gearing up for yet another comedy with a social message, Jolly LLB 2. The actor, who had earlier posted many stills from his Varanasi and Lucknow shoot schedule of the film, has now shared a picture from Manali, where he is working on the last segment of his film.
Akshay shared a picture as soon as he reached Manali, and also expressed how he will miss the cast and crew after the wrap of the schedule. The Khiladi Kumar took to his official Instagram account to post a picture, along with which he also wrote a caption that read, “It’s a Jolly good morning here in Manali😉 Just arrived and already afraid of missing it when I leave…the crew & the film. #lastschedule.”
See the picture here:
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Known for his quirks, the actor does not only make news for his movies but also for what he does to promote films of his contemporaries. We saw him twirling hula hoops to thank all the celebs who promoted his film Rustom, he wore a blonde wig to promote Riteish Deshmukh’s Banjo. There is no doubt that the actor has great comic timing and we all are excited to see it once again on the screen with Jolly LLB 2.
The film, Jolly LLB 2, is a sequel to 2013 hit flick with the same title. The earlier version had Arshad Warsi as its lead but now, Akshay has replaced the 48-year-old in the Subhash Kapoor-directed sequel.