Post the success of his last outing ‘Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty’, actor Akshay Kumar is off to vacation in New York with wife Twinkle Khanna and his two children Aarav and Nitara.
The 46-year-old action star said similar to his films, he would make all the efforts to make his family happy.
“Well my real ‘Holiday’ has now truly begun, I’m walking the streets of NYC with my wife and kids in absolute bliss but I’ll never be off duty as it’s all about my family’s happiness now,” Akshay posted on Twitter.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The actor would be seen next in ‘It’s Entertainment’, a film which revolves around a dog. The movie is expected to hit theatres in August 8.
“So enough of my solo selfies, for the next month it’s all about a ‘Man’s Best Friend’ #ItsEntertainment all the way. Hope you enjoy my puppy pics, can’t tell you how much I miss this Dog!,” Akshay tweeted along with a picture of the dog.