Bollywood Khiladi Akshay Kumar surprised everyone on Friday (March 28) with his clean shave look. The ‘Special 26’ actor gave us the last glimpse of his bearded look on Twitter Friday evening.
Akshay tweeted: Uh Oh!!! Enjoy the last glimpse of ‘The Beard’ guys & girls,as its coming off as we speak. Who’s sad…”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Later, after Akshay was done shaving, he revealed that his little daughter, Nitara, doesn’t like her daddy’s beard as it tickles her.
“Well? I may miss it, but my kids are gonna be happy ;) My daughter hated the beard coz it tickled,… ,” tweeted Akshay.
Akshay Kumar was sporting the bearded look for his forthcoming action film ‘Gabbar’. The film features Akshay Kumar and Shruti Haasan in the lead roles. Prakash Raj, Sonu Sood and Sunil Grover will also play important supporting roles. ‘Gabbar’ is being produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Viacom 18 Motion Pictures and directed by Krish, a southern film director.
‘Gabbar’ is an official remake of the 2002 critically and commercially successful Tamil A. R. Murugadoss film ‘Ramana’, starring Vijaykanth in the lead.The film is expected to release worldwide on December 25 this year.