Actress Asin, who is all set to marry Micromax co-founder Rahul Sharma on January 23, 2016 in Delhi, sent her first card of the wedding reception to actor and her close friend Akshay Kumar.
Also read: Asin and Rahul Sharma’s wedding card, a look
It was Akshay who had introduced Asin to Rahul a few years ago. Asin calls Akshay the ‘Best Man’ of the wedding.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Asin posted the image of the card on her Instagram saying: “The best man at the wedding obviously gets the first card of the Wedding reception 😉@Akshaykumar #ARwedding #MumbaiMainInvite #Bestiegetsfirstdibs
The wedding invite looks chic and classy with minimal bling. A combination of brown and golden yellow has been used to design the cover of the invite.
Asin, 29, has not publicly commented about her relationship to the Micromax co-founder but her colleagues in the industry have been open about it.
In a recent report Akshay said: “Yes, it is true that I introduced them (Asin and Rahul). But I have not opened any company for matchmaking,”
Akshay Kumar also revealed the wedding invite of Asin and her fiance Rahul Sharma on Instagram, today (January 10). The actor is happy to have received the first wedding reception card.
Asin will host a reception in Mumbai for her friends in Bollywood.