Also read: Asin and Rahul Sharma’s wedding card, a look
It was Akshay who had introduced Asin to Rahul a few years ago. Asin calls Akshay the ‘Best Man’ of the wedding.
Asin posted the image of the card on her Instagram saying: “The best man at the wedding obviously gets the first card of the Wedding reception 😉@Akshaykumar #ARwedding #MumbaiMainInvite #Bestiegetsfirstdibs
The wedding invite looks chic and classy with minimal bling. A combination of brown and golden yellow has been used to design the cover of the invite.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Asin, 29, has not publicly commented about her relationship to the Micromax co-founder but her colleagues in the industry have been open about it.
In a recent report Akshay said: “Yes, it is true that I introduced them (Asin and Rahul). But I have not opened any company for matchmaking,”
Akshay Kumar also revealed the wedding invite of Asin and her fiance Rahul Sharma on Instagram, today (January 10). The actor is happy to have received the first wedding reception card.
Asin will host a reception in Mumbai for her friends in Bollywood.