Airlift actor Akshay Kumar and his ‘Main Khiladi Tu Anari’ co-actor Saif Ali Khan have been a hit on screen pair during the 90’s and now their son’s Aarav Bhatia and Ibrahim Ali Khan are reviving their father’s hit jodi on social media sites.
After sharing a couple of Dubsmashes on Washing powder Nirma and many more, the two Dubsmashed on the famous song “Cheerleader” by OMI. Aarav, who draws appealing looks from his mother and author Twinkle Khanna, is a bag of expressions and he sings, while Junior Pataudi impresses us with his hand slick moves.
The video has been doing the rounds on Instagram.
- Not just Akshay Kumar and Saif Ali Khan, sons Aarav and Ibrahim are buddies too. See pics
- Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan's sons Aarav Bhatia and Ibrahim Ali Khan are the next Khiladis
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi pulls Aarav's ears, dad Akshay Kumar calls it a proud moment
- Saif Ali Khan, Akshay Kumar's sons Ibrahim and Aarav enjoy movie together
- When Shah Rukh Khan and Saif Ali Khan’s sons Aryan, Ibrahim hung out together
- Saif Ali Khan's advice to teenage son Ibrahim: Be seen less on social media
Saif’s son Ibrahim surely knows how to grab the limelight. He has been one of the most talked about celebrity kid in the industry.