Airlift actor Akshay Kumar and his ‘Main Khiladi Tu Anari’ co-actor Saif Ali Khan have been a hit on screen pair during the 90’s and now their son’s Aarav Bhatia and Ibrahim Ali Khan are reviving their father’s hit jodi on social media sites.
After sharing a couple of Dubsmashes on Washing powder Nirma and many more, the two Dubsmashed on the famous song “Cheerleader” by OMI. Aarav, who draws appealing looks from his mother and author Twinkle Khanna, is a bag of expressions and he sings, while Junior Pataudi impresses us with his hand slick moves.
The video has been doing the rounds on Instagram.
- Saif Ali Khan: Chefs are really artistic but we do take them for granted sometimes
- Twinkle Khanna's darling daughter Nitara and her rainbow bag is the cutest thing you will see today
- After Akshay Kumar, Twinkle Khanna wishes their son a Happy Birthday with a twisted post
- Guess who will be the first celebrity guest on Akshay Kumar's The Great Indian Laughter Challenge
- Not just Akshay Kumar and Saif Ali Khan, sons Aarav and Ibrahim are buddies too. See pics
- Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan's sons Aarav Bhatia and Ibrahim Ali Khan are the next Khiladis
Saif’s son Ibrahim surely knows how to grab the limelight. He has been one of the most talked about celebrity kid in the industry.