Actor Ajay Devgn says he does not want his film ‘Action Jackson’ to clash at the box office with Akshay Kumar-starrer ‘Holiday’.
Both the films – ‘Action Jackson’ and ‘Holiday’ – are set to release on June 6. “We both want to avoid clash at the box office. Akshay and myself are not involved in this, the producers are sitting and sorting it out. We both would prefer we don’t clash,” Ajay told PTI.
Recently, the spat arising out of a clash between Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ and Ajay’s ‘Son of Sardar’ had turned quite bitter.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Asked if he plans to talk to Akshay about the matter, Ajay, 44, said, “No, because we know we both are not involved anywhere in this (release date issue).”
Makers of ‘Holiday’ claim they had first announced the release date as June 6, while Devgn camp has a different version.
“We had announced May 1 (as release date), that time also they announced the same date. We asked them to move… They couldn’t move, so we thought of moving to June 6 and we came to know that they have also moved to the same date. We have no idea what is happening,” Ajay said.