Bollywood superstars Akshay Kumar and Ajay Devgn are set to clash at the box office once again with their respective movies – Holiday and Action Jackson – releasing on the same day.
Akshay Kumar’s A R Murugadoss’ ‘Holiday’ and Prabhu Dheva directed Ajay Devgn’s Action Jackson will hit theatres on June 6 this year.
“Both ‘Holiday – A Soldier Is Never Off Duty’ and #ActionJackson will clash on 6 June 2014. Akshay vs Ajay. AR Murugadoss vs Prabhu Dheva,” tweeted trade analyst Taran Adarsh.
Akshay Kumar’s ‘Blue’ and Ajay Devgn’s ‘All The Best: Fun Begins’ had also released on the same date in October 2009 earlier.
Though big stars avoid releasing films on same date it is yet to be seen whether this time will there be a change in the release date in either movie. Both Holiday and Action Jackson have Sonakshi Sinha in the lead.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016