Actor Ajaz Khan, who was a participant in the seventh season of the controversial reality TV show “Big Boss”, says he is waiting for “good roles” in Bollywood.
As of now, Ajaz is “happy” with his stint in southern cinema.
“I have done 18 films in the south with all big directors. Here, I have completed ‘Love Day’ and ‘Jhol Company Public Limited’. These are small but good films but I am waiting for some really good projects in future,” Ajaz said at the launch event of Reliance Trends New Concept.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I wish one day directors will approach me with something interesting,” he added.
Ajaz, who will be seen playing a negative role in “Love Day”, said that he doesn’t do films “only for money.”
“People know that I am a good actor and this appreciation is enough for me. Still I want to improve myself as an actor.” he added.
As far as style is concerned, Ajaz believes that anything that one carries with confidence is stylish.
“I think style is your confidence of carrying any outfit. In my opinion, Bollywood’s most stylish actors are Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan. Also, I like Varun Dhawan’s style in the new generation,” he said.
“Love Day” is written and directed by Harish Kotian and Sandeep Choudhary and produced by Baldev Singh Bedi. The film also stars Sahil Anand and Harsh Nagar.