Actor Ajaz Khan, who was a participant in the seventh season of the controversial reality TV show “Big Boss”, says he is waiting for “good roles” in Bollywood.
As of now, Ajaz is “happy” with his stint in southern cinema.
“I have done 18 films in the south with all big directors. Here, I have completed ‘Love Day’ and ‘Jhol Company Public Limited’. These are small but good films but I am waiting for some really good projects in future,” Ajaz said at the launch event of Reliance Trends New Concept.
“I wish one day directors will approach me with something interesting,” he added.
Ajaz, who will be seen playing a negative role in “Love Day”, said that he doesn’t do films “only for money.”
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“People know that I am a good actor and this appreciation is enough for me. Still I want to improve myself as an actor.” he added.
As far as style is concerned, Ajaz believes that anything that one carries with confidence is stylish.
“I think style is your confidence of carrying any outfit. In my opinion, Bollywood’s most stylish actors are Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan. Also, I like Varun Dhawan’s style in the new generation,” he said.
“Love Day” is written and directed by Harish Kotian and Sandeep Choudhary and produced by Baldev Singh Bedi. The film also stars Sahil Anand and Harsh Nagar.