Bollywood star Ajay Devgn’s much-ambitious project “Shivaay” will go on floor on November 7 in Mussoorie.
“Shivaay” not only stars Devgn, 46, in the titular role but is also his second directorial venture after 2008 film “U ME Aur Hum”.
The movie introduces Dilip Kumar’s grand-niece Sayesha Saigal.
The first schedule of “Shivaay” will begin in Landour, a small cantonment town contiguous with Mussoorie. The unit will then fly to Hyderabad and finally, to Bulgaria where major portions will be filmed.
The filming is happening after almost a year of long planning.
- Ajay Devgn's Jigarthanda remake to star Farhan Akhtar, Sanjay Dutt and Tamannaah Bhatia
- Ajay Devgn shoots for Shivaay at Balkan mountains
- 'Shivaay' highlights lord Shiva's human elements: Ajay Devgn
- Nicole Kidman not part of Shivaay
- Shivaay to release on January 22, 2016
- Ajay Devgn’s second directorial venture Shivaay takes off in February
The film, centred around the imperfections of Lord Shiva and how it makes him strong, will see a face-off with Karan Johar’s “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil” on Ocotber 28 next year.