To promote his upcoming project Shivaay actor-director Ajay Devgn is planning to launch a comic book series inspired by the film. The comic book is an adventure of a mountaineer named Shivaay who uses his wit, skill and expertise to overcome odds.
It (book) will be launched by Ajay and the cast of Shivaay on October 23 in Mumbai, a press release said. The book is being scripted and designed by TBS Planet, a comics studio from Bangalore.
“Shivaay the comic is totally different from the film but it has the flavour of adventure and the characteristics of the mountaineer.
“Usually the comic inspires the film, here our film has inspired a comic book series. We are happy to partner with Rajeev from TBS Planet to bring the spirit of Shivaay to comic book readers,” Ajay told PTI.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
According to the press release, the story is based on a mission that Shivaay undertakes on the request of India Meteorological Department(IMD).
The film Shivaay is set to release this Diwali along with Karan Johar’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. Although the box office clashes had created a silent tension, with the recent controversies of Pakistani artists being ban from India, Karan Johar’s film seem to be more at stake for featuring Fawad Khan in it.
As for Ajay Devgn, recently in an interview he explained with honest logic why he wouldn’t work with Pakistani artists at the moment.
With inputs from PTI