Bollywood actor Ajay Devgn and filmmaker Rohit Shetty, who are working together for ‘Singham Returns’, teamed up once again to scare crew members on the sets of the movie.
Ajay and Rohit scared the crew members when they were were shooting in the Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad. According to reports, Ajay Devgn and Rohit Shetty had planned the entire prank in advance and took a spot boy in confidence.
The duo made the spot boy wear white clothes and told the crew members that the set was haunted and there was a ghost on the sets.
“Ajay and Rohit have been constant pranksters on sets. Once, they baffled and scared all of us by dressing up a spot boy in white clothes and making him behave like a ghost! Also they always tried to scare us by telling stories of the ghosts in our hotel room too says a source close from the production team.
Ajay Devgn is a known prankster and one can hear stories of a prank from almost every film shoot of his. ‘Singham Returns’ which also stars Kareena Kapoor Khan, Amol Gupte, Dayanand Shetty releases this on August 15.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
‘Singham Returns’ is co-produced by Ajay Devgn Films, Rohit Shetty Productions and Reliance Entertainment.