Shooting for Rohit Shetty’s ‘Singham 2’, the sequel to hit 2011 action film of the same name, is all set to begin from May 15 in North Goa.
However, most of the shoot will be indoors and beaches do not figure on the list of locations.
‘Singham 2’, starring Ajay Devgn and Kareena Kapoor in lead roles, will see actor-filmmaker Amol Gupte as the main antagonist.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The sequel narrates the story of a honest police officer played by Devgn, who is currently working on his physique.
“Directed by Rohit Shetty, the sequel has 15 days shooting schedule in Goa starting from May 15. Most of the shoot is indoors. It will be shot in North Goa,” a source close to the production said.
“There is no shooting on beach,” the source added.
The Rs 100 crore club director has already booked a few streets in places like Siolim village, 25 kms away from here, for the shoot.
“All the permissions are in place,” the source said, adding that Rohit Shetty recently visited Goa scouting for shooting locations.