An animated avatar of Bollywood actor Ajay Devgn appears on the small screen to encourage people to take a bold stand on the country’s burning issues – as part of a promotional strategy for his forthcoming film ‘Singham Returns’.
In the movie, directed by Rohit Shetty, Ajay will be seen as Bajirao Singham.
News channel Aaj Tak has tied up with the makers of the movie, which is slated to release Aug 15, to take movie partnerships to another level.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The channel leverages on Ajay’s character for promotions of their show ‘Halla Bol’. High quality animations have been used in the series of co-branded promos that drive the message of ‘Halla Bol’, and urges people to raise their voice against wrongdoing.
“It is a great and unique video conceptualized by Aaj Tak and we all are quite happy to see the way it has been created as it will further spread social awareness amongst the people,” Shetty said in a statement.
One of the videos shows the animated character of Singham helping an ambulance with a patient to clear the traffic to reach the hospital.
‘Halla Bol’ is a show which covers crucial topics of public relevance. The episodes highlight the issues faced by society and the economy while also outlining a road map for a lasting solution with recommendations from expert panelists.