Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan, who is currently busy with the first ‘Pro Kabaddi League’, only need a glimpse of his beautiful wife Aishwarya Rai to make his eyes pen wide.
Bollywood actress and former beauty queen, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, walked the red carpet at Cannes on May 20, making tongues wag and eyes ogling in a golden Robert Cavalli gown. Aishwarya looked at the top of her game as she posed in style for the photogs.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Abhishek Bachchan, who is all set to join his wife and daughter in the French Riviera, tweeted, “Almost 52hrs without sleep! Eyes shutting… and the Mrs. Shows up looking like this!! Ok.. Eyes wide open now!”
Aishwarya Rai, who has silenced her critics, for her jaw dropping style on Day 1 itself. The actress was oozing oomph in the fishtail gown which accentuated her curves.
Her red lips and wavy hair do only upped her look. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has definitely raised the bar with her red carpet appearance at the Cannes Premiere of ‘Two Days, One Night’.
The actress, who is currently in Cannes along with her daughter Aaradhya and mother Brinda Rai in tow, missed her date on the red carpet due to the Air Traffic Control strike in France.