Bollywood actress and former beauty queen, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, walked the red carpet at Cannes on May 20, making tongues wag and eyes ogling in a golden Robert Cavalli gown. Aishwarya looked at the top of her game as she posed in style for the photogs.
Abhishek Bachchan, who is all set to join his wife and daughter in the French Riviera, tweeted, “Almost 52hrs without sleep! Eyes shutting… and the Mrs. Shows up looking like this!! Ok.. Eyes wide open now!”
Aishwarya Rai, who has silenced her critics, for her jaw dropping style on Day 1 itself. The actress was oozing oomph in the fishtail gown which accentuated her curves.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Her red lips and wavy hair do only upped her look. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has definitely raised the bar with her red carpet appearance at the Cannes Premiere of ‘Two Days, One Night’.
The actress, who is currently in Cannes along with her daughter Aaradhya and mother Brinda Rai in tow, missed her date on the red carpet due to the Air Traffic Control strike in France.