Bollywood’s power couple Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan thanked their fans for the anniversary wishes. The ‘Guru’ couple celebrated their seventh wedding anniversary on Sunday (April 20).
Abhishek Bachchan’s official Twitter handle was flooded with best wishes from fans and loved ones all around the globe. ‘Truly Touched’, Abhishek Bachchan tweeted his thanks signing it off on his wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s behalf too.
Thank you all so very much for all the anniversary wishes. Truly touched. Big love, Aishwarya & Abhishek.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
— Abhishek Bachchan (@juniorbachchan) April 21, 2014
Abhishek Bachchan, who has just bought a Kabaddi team, was out of station because of his work commitments. The actor was in Gurgaon to launch a car showroom on his anniversary.
Aishwarya and Abhishek, who have a two-and-a-half year old daughter Aaradhya, first met on the sets of their film ‘Dhai Akshar Prem Ke’. But it was only during the filming of ‘Umrao Jaan’ that the two started dating each other.
The couple tied the knot at a private ceremony at the Bachchan’s Juhu residence, Prateeksha. Wedding was held as per the north Indian, Bengali and Tulu traditions.