Bollywood’s power couple Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan thanked their fans for the anniversary wishes. The ‘Guru’ couple celebrated their seventh wedding anniversary on Sunday (April 20).
Abhishek Bachchan’s official Twitter handle was flooded with best wishes from fans and loved ones all around the globe. ‘Truly Touched’, Abhishek Bachchan tweeted his thanks signing it off on his wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s behalf too.
Thank you all so very much for all the anniversary wishes. Truly touched. Big love, Aishwarya & Abhishek.
— Abhishek Bachchan (@juniorbachchan) April 21, 2014
Abhishek Bachchan, who has just bought a Kabaddi team, was out of station because of his work commitments. The actor was in Gurgaon to launch a car showroom on his anniversary.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Aishwarya and Abhishek, who have a two-and-a-half year old daughter Aaradhya, first met on the sets of their film ‘Dhai Akshar Prem Ke’. But it was only during the filming of ‘Umrao Jaan’ that the two started dating each other.
The couple tied the knot at a private ceremony at the Bachchan’s Juhu residence, Prateeksha. Wedding was held as per the north Indian, Bengali and Tulu traditions.