After missing to make her scheduled appearance at the 67th Cannes Film Festival due to flight delay, Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will finally walk the coveted red carpet on May 20 and 21.
The 40-year-old former Miss World, who is at the French Riviera along with her daughter Aaradhya, missed her first appearance due to the Air Traffic Control strike in France.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The L’Oreal Paris ambassador, who has been attending the film fest on behalf of the brand for the past 13 years, will now walk the red carpet for the premiere of French film ‘Deux Jours, Une Nuit’ directed by Jean Pierre and Luc Dardenne.
“We are happy to announce the new dates for Aishwarya’s appearances at Cannes. While the flight delay was unexpected, we ensured that an alternative date was arranged for her, so that she can proudly represent the L’Oreal Paris and India at the festival,” Manashi Guha, GM L’Oreal Paris India said in a statement.