After missing to make her scheduled appearance at the 67th Cannes Film Festival due to flight delay, Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will finally walk the coveted red carpet on May 20 and 21.
The 40-year-old former Miss World, who is at the French Riviera along with her daughter Aaradhya, missed her first appearance due to the Air Traffic Control strike in France.
The L’Oreal Paris ambassador, who has been attending the film fest on behalf of the brand for the past 13 years, will now walk the red carpet for the premiere of French film ‘Deux Jours, Une Nuit’ directed by Jean Pierre and Luc Dardenne.
“We are happy to announce the new dates for Aishwarya’s appearances at Cannes. While the flight delay was unexpected, we ensured that an alternative date was arranged for her, so that she can proudly represent the L’Oreal Paris and India at the festival,” Manashi Guha, GM L’Oreal Paris India said in a statement.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched