There has been much talk about former beauty queen Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s return to the big screen. Since the birth of her daughter Aaradhya in 2011, Aishwarya has been a devoted mom, making few public appearances and shoots.
However, it seems the actress has decided that it’s time to get back to what she does best – acting. (Photos: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan at the launch of Kochadaiiyaan)
After much speculation, it’s finally been confirmed that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be making a comeback in Mani Ratnam’s next opposite Telugu superstars Mahesh Babu and Nagarjuna. Kamal Haasan’s talented daughter Shruti will be playing the second lead in the movie.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
In a recent interview to a regional channel, Mani Ratnam’s wife, Suhasini confirmed that the film’s shooting would commence from June this year.
The film will reportedly be a spy thriller on the lines of Hollywood’s ‘Bourne Identity’ and ‘Mission Impossible’. Reports are that the untitled film will be made as a Tamil-Telugu bi-lingual.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has earlier worked with Mani Ratnam in the past for movies like ‘Guru’, ‘Raavan’ and ‘Iruvar’.