There has been much talk about former beauty queen Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s return to the big screen. Since the birth of her daughter Aaradhya in 2011, Aishwarya has been a devoted mom, making few public appearances and shoots.
However, it seems the actress has decided that it’s time to get back to what she does best – acting. (Photos: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan at the launch of Kochadaiiyaan)
After much speculation, it’s finally been confirmed that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be making a comeback in Mani Ratnam’s next opposite Telugu superstars Mahesh Babu and Nagarjuna. Kamal Haasan’s talented daughter Shruti will be playing the second lead in the movie.
In a recent interview to a regional channel, Mani Ratnam’s wife, Suhasini confirmed that the film’s shooting would commence from June this year.
The film will reportedly be a spy thriller on the lines of Hollywood’s ‘Bourne Identity’ and ‘Mission Impossible’. Reports are that the untitled film will be made as a Tamil-Telugu bi-lingual.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has earlier worked with Mani Ratnam in the past for movies like ‘Guru’, ‘Raavan’ and ‘Iruvar’.