They came, they walked and they impressed us all. Our Indian beauties except Aishwarya Rai Bachchan – have wrapped up their appearances on the red carpet at the 67th Cannes Film festival. Here’s a look at their fashion report card and chance for you to vote and pick your favourite actress at this year’s Cannes.
Take a look at the beauties who dazzled on the Cannes red csapet :
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan made us forgive and forget all her past blunders on the Cannes red carpet with her looks this year. For the premiere of ‘Two Days, One Night’, the former beauty queen flaunted her beautiful curves in a strapless gold coloured Roberto Cavalli gown with a graceful train. Bright red lips and voluminous waves finished off her look.
For her second appearance, Aishwarya Rai once again picked a Cavalli gown in a mermaid-cut pattern, which also had a train. Though the looks were similar, the actress looked too beautiful to be faulted.
During her stay at Cannes, Aishwarya also sported a Cavalli printed jacket with white denims.
Sonam Kapoor as always dazzled us with her looks at Cannes this year. Her outfits included a stunning black voluminous Elie Saab couture gown that she donned for the ‘Homesman’ premiere. The elegant hairdo and the Chopard earrings made the whole look work beautifully.
Though as much as we love black, we’re impressed by colour too. Her next look – the gorgeous red flowy Elie Saab gown with the lace back simply floored us. As for her ethnic look, the diva was gorgeous in a pale pink Anamika Khanna sari-inspired dress. The sleek hairdo and the Sunita Kapoor choker made it a sure winner.
But her final look at Cannes was my all-time favourite – the beauty picked a lilac strapless gown, once again by Elie Saab with a Chopard necklace for the Chopard party.
Hollywood girl Frieda Pinto was no less impressive with her fashion choices this year. She won nods of approval with her cream coloured feathered Michael Kors gown on the red carpet. But her next look – the gorgeous Oscar Oscar de la Renta made our jaws drop. The actress finished off her look with a sleek ponytail, smoky eyes and metallic pumps for the premiere of ‘Homesman’.
Last but definitely not the least, Mallika Sherawat. The actress, who has scandalized us with her red carpet choices in the past, was surprisingly demure this year. The premiere of ‘Grace of Monaco’ saw Mallika in a blue lace Emilio Pucci gown. Though it was pretty, we think she could have done a tad better. Later, at Cannes dinner saw the actress in a simple yet chic animal-print Dior dress with black peep-toes. And for a yacht party she chose a strapless red gown.