They came, they walked and they impressed us all. Our Indian beauties except Aishwarya Rai Bachchan – have wrapped up their appearances on the red carpet at the 67th Cannes Film festival. Here’s a look at their fashion report card and chance for you to vote and pick your favourite actress at this year’s Cannes.
Take a look at the beauties who dazzled on the Cannes red csapet :
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan made us forgive and forget all her past blunders on the Cannes red carpet with her looks this year. For the premiere of ‘Two Days, One Night’, the former beauty queen flaunted her beautiful curves in a strapless gold coloured Roberto Cavalli gown with a graceful train. Bright red lips and voluminous waves finished off her look.
For her second appearance, Aishwarya Rai once again picked a Cavalli gown in a mermaid-cut pattern, which also had a train. Though the looks were similar, the actress looked too beautiful to be faulted.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
During her stay at Cannes, Aishwarya also sported a Cavalli printed jacket with white denims.
Sonam Kapoor as always dazzled us with her looks at Cannes this year. Her outfits included a stunning black voluminous Elie Saab couture gown that she donned for the ‘Homesman’ premiere. The elegant hairdo and the Chopard earrings made the whole look work beautifully.
Though as much as we love black, we’re impressed by colour too. Her next look – the gorgeous red flowy Elie Saab gown with the lace back simply floored us. As for her ethnic look, the diva was gorgeous in a pale pink Anamika Khanna sari-inspired dress. The sleek hairdo and the Sunita Kapoor choker made it a sure winner.
But her final look at Cannes was my all-time favourite – the beauty picked a lilac strapless gown, once again by Elie Saab with a Chopard necklace for the Chopard party.
Hollywood girl Frieda Pinto was no less impressive with her fashion choices this year. She won nods of approval with her cream coloured feathered Michael Kors gown on the red carpet. But her next look – the gorgeous Oscar Oscar de la Renta made our jaws drop. The actress finished off her look with a sleek ponytail, smoky eyes and metallic pumps for the premiere of ‘Homesman’.
Last but definitely not the least, Mallika Sherawat. The actress, who has scandalized us with her red carpet choices in the past, was surprisingly demure this year. The premiere of ‘Grace of Monaco’ saw Mallika in a blue lace Emilio Pucci gown. Though it was pretty, we think she could have done a tad better. Later, at Cannes dinner saw the actress in a simple yet chic animal-print Dior dress with black peep-toes. And for a yacht party she chose a strapless red gown.