After sending her fans, fashion experts, the media, the film fraternity and not to mention her husband bowling over with her first appearance on the 2014 Cannes Film Festival red carpet, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan once again proved that only she is the Reigning Queen when it comes to glamour. (See Pics: Aishwarya’s second appearance at Cannes 2014)
The former beauty queen once again went the mermaid-cut route with an embellished Roberto Cavalli gown for the Cannes Premiere of ‘The Search’. (Aishwarya’s best and worst looks at Cannes over the years)
Though she looked gorgeous, we can’t help but mention the similarities to her previous appearance this year on the red carpet.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The evening gowns are almost identically patterned with the same fishtail style and train that gracefully swept behind her.
Nonetheless, the Bollywood mommy who is also the face of L’Oreal Paris is sure to get quite a few reactions to this one too.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is currently in Cannes along with her daughter Aaradhya and her mother Brinda Rai to attend the 67th Cannes Film Festival.
She will be joined by her husband Abhishek Bachchan and together they will be hosting the amFAR Gala tonight at Cannes.