After sending her fans, fashion experts, the media, the film fraternity and not to mention her husband bowling over with her first appearance on the 2014 Cannes Film Festival red carpet, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan once again proved that only she is the Reigning Queen when it comes to glamour. (See Pics: Aishwarya’s second appearance at Cannes 2014)
The former beauty queen once again went the mermaid-cut route with an embellished Roberto Cavalli gown for the Cannes Premiere of ‘The Search’. (Aishwarya’s best and worst looks at Cannes over the years)
Though she looked gorgeous, we can’t help but mention the similarities to her previous appearance this year on the red carpet.
The evening gowns are almost identically patterned with the same fishtail style and train that gracefully swept behind her.
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
Nonetheless, the Bollywood mommy who is also the face of L’Oreal Paris is sure to get quite a few reactions to this one too.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is currently in Cannes along with her daughter Aaradhya and her mother Brinda Rai to attend the 67th Cannes Film Festival.
She will be joined by her husband Abhishek Bachchan and together they will be hosting the amFAR Gala tonight at Cannes.