Bollywood star Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who was set to walk the red carpet at the Festival de Cannes on Friday (May 16), will not be able to do so due to the air traffic control strike in France.
The 40-year-old mother of one will now walk the red carpet on an alternate day after her flight from London to Nice was delayed.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The former Miss World is regular at Cannes, thanks to her stint as L’Oreal Paris ambassador, and has been attending the ceremony on behalf of the brand for 13 years.
The team is making arrangements for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s walk on the red carpet on some other day.
“Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is truly a global icon for L’Oreal Paris and while the delay has been unfortunate, we are making sure that Aishwarya attends the event on an alternate date and we are sure she will dazzle as always,” Manashi Guha, General Manager L’Oreal Paris India, said in a statement.