Bollywood star Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who was set to walk the red carpet at the Festival de Cannes on Friday (May 16), will not be able to do so due to the air traffic control strike in France.
The 40-year-old mother of one will now walk the red carpet on an alternate day after her flight from London to Nice was delayed.
The former Miss World is regular at Cannes, thanks to her stint as L’Oreal Paris ambassador, and has been attending the ceremony on behalf of the brand for 13 years.
The team is making arrangements for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s walk on the red carpet on some other day.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is truly a global icon for L’Oreal Paris and while the delay has been unfortunate, we are making sure that Aishwarya attends the event on an alternate date and we are sure she will dazzle as always,” Manashi Guha, General Manager L’Oreal Paris India, said in a statement.