Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is not making a comeback with director P Vasu’s film in which he claimed that the former beauty queen would be playing a Kalari warrior.
Aishwarya Rai’s spokesperson released a statement on the actress’ behalf saying: “This statement is in reference to the press release/rumoured attachment of Ms Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to Mr P Vasu’s film which has been doing the rounds very strongly today in the media and the industry.
With due respect to all the professionals concerned, I would like to state that this was one among the several scripts/ideas she has been approached for but there have been no confirmations at all. This “press release” came as a huge surprise to all of us. An E-mail clarifying this erroneous ‘press release’ has already been received by our office from the concerned parties.”
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Earlier this week, southern filmmaker P Vasu, known for films such as ‘Chandramukhi’ and ‘Chinna Thambi, had said that he had signed Aishwarya for his upcoming untitled multilingual.
In a press release, Vasu had said: “Aishwarya was really impressed with the script. She will be seen in a never seen before powerful role. She will essay a Kalari fighter in the film and for the same she will undergo special stunt training.”
There were also reports that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has signed a film with hubby but nothing came out of it. Aishwarya was last seen in ‘Guzaarish’ in 2010 before going on her maternity leave.