For Indian actress and former Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, it’s a “great honour” to be invited for a special lunch with French President François Hollande, who is in the country on a three-day visit.
Hollande will attend the Republic Day parade on Rajpath as chief guest, becoming the fifth serving French president to do so, on Tuesday.
Later in the day, a lunch is said to have been organised in his honour by French ambassador to India Francois Richier, who has invited the 42-year-old actress.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The actress, who has been in the midst of shooting her new film “Sarbjit”, has decided to take out time from her busy schedule to attend the lunch.
“She is the only one from the film industry to be invited, so it’s a great honour,” said a source close to the actress.
Aishwarya is a regular at the Cannes International Film Festival, where the first look of “Jazbaa” — her comeback film post pregnancy — was launched last year.
An actress who has featured in Bollywood films like “Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam”, “Dhoom 2”, “Guru” and “Devdas”, Aishwarya is also an ambassador of French cosmetics and beauty company L’Oréal Paris, for which she recently starred in an ad with Eva Longoria.
In fact, she even shot for her international film “Pink Panther 2” in Paris.