American singer John Legend, who will be seen in a video campaign along with Indian actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, says the former Miss World embodies beauty and he couldn’t be more inspired by her charisma.
Aishwarya and the “Desperate Housewives” star Eva Longoria, who were seen clicking selfies at the Cannes International Film Festival last year, will front a campaign that L’Oreal Paris will be launching soon in India, read a statement.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The video for the campaign, based on Legend’s version of a famous French song by singer Edith Piaf, features the two divas among other ambassadors of the global cosmetic brand.
His experience of working with the “Jazbaa” actress?
“Having the chance to sing such beautiful words to one of the most beautiful and talented women in the world is all that I could ask for. She embodies beauty and love and I couldn’t have been more inspired by her charisma!” Legend said.