American singer John Legend, who will be seen in a video campaign along with Indian actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, says the former Miss World embodies beauty and he couldn’t be more inspired by her charisma.
Aishwarya and the “Desperate Housewives” star Eva Longoria, who were seen clicking selfies at the Cannes International Film Festival last year, will front a campaign that L’Oreal Paris will be launching soon in India, read a statement.
The video for the campaign, based on Legend’s version of a famous French song by singer Edith Piaf, features the two divas among other ambassadors of the global cosmetic brand.
His experience of working with the “Jazbaa” actress?
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“Having the chance to sing such beautiful words to one of the most beautiful and talented women in the world is all that I could ask for. She embodies beauty and love and I couldn’t have been more inspired by her charisma!” Legend said.