Yes, she will be doing two successive films with Ghosh who has been closely associated with the Bachchan parivar since the beginning of his career.
Confirming these developments Aishwarya says, “I’ve agreed to do Sujoy’s Durga Rani and the screen adaptation of Keigo Huganshino’s Japanese novel The Devotion Of Suspect X. I don’t know which one he will start first. We are working on that.”
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Anil Kapoor clicked on the sets of Fanney Khan
- Fanney Khan: Assistant director injured on the sets of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Anil Kapoor film
- Hailed as one of the most beautiful women in the world, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has never shied away from going de-glam
- Rajkummar Rao on romancing Aishwarya Rai in Fanney Khan: I am a little nervous, and excited as well
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Sujoy Ghosh's 'Durga Rani Singh'?
- Cannes 2015: Post Jazbaa, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to work with Sujoy Ghosh
Talking about working with Sujoy, Aishwarya says fondly, “I’ve known Sujoy from the time he made his first film Jhankar Beats. He has been offering me films since then. I loved the two films that he offered me now. So I said yes to them.”