Yes, she will be doing two successive films with Ghosh who has been closely associated with the Bachchan parivar since the beginning of his career.
Confirming these developments Aishwarya says, “I’ve agreed to do Sujoy’s Durga Rani and the screen adaptation of Keigo Huganshino’s Japanese novel The Devotion Of Suspect X. I don’t know which one he will start first. We are working on that.”
- Manchester United vs Southampton, Live Premier League score: Manchester United look to maintain unbeaten record
- Woman BJP leader booked for slapping girl in Uttar Pradesh
- Priyanka Chopra, Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma: Fashion hits and misses of the week (Sep 17 – Sep 23)
- Mohun Bagan look to end East Bengal's dominance in Calcutta Football League
- GQ Men of the Year awards: Aamir Khan, Ranveer Singh and Karan Johar take home some glory
- Two Pakistani sisters murdered by father in 'honour killing'
Talking about working with Sujoy, Aishwarya says fondly, “I’ve known Sujoy from the time he made his first film Jhankar Beats. He has been offering me films since then. I loved the two films that he offered me now. So I said yes to them.”