Yes, she will be doing two successive films with Ghosh who has been closely associated with the Bachchan parivar since the beginning of his career.
Confirming these developments Aishwarya says, “I’ve agreed to do Sujoy’s Durga Rani and the screen adaptation of Keigo Huganshino’s Japanese novel The Devotion Of Suspect X. I don’t know which one he will start first. We are working on that.”
- Aishwarya Rai, Sushmita Sen, Karan Johar and others add sparkle to Mickey Contractor’s bash
- Aishwarya Rai parties with her real and reel life love – Abhishek Bachchan and Ranbir Kapoor, see photos
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s new photoshoot has made us forget Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, see pics
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Sujoy Ghosh’s ‘Durga Rani Singh’?
- Confirmed! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to play Sarabjit’s sister Dalbir Kaur in biopic
- Cannes 2015: Post Jazbaa, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to work with Sujoy Ghosh
Talking about working with Sujoy, Aishwarya says fondly, “I’ve known Sujoy from the time he made his first film Jhankar Beats. He has been offering me films since then. I loved the two films that he offered me now. So I said yes to them.”