She was joined by the entire Bachchan family including father-in-law Amitabh Bachchan and mom-in-law Jaya Bachchan.
Bollywood veteran Rishi Kapoor was also seen greeting and hugging his ‘Naseeb’, ‘Amar Akbar Anthony’ co-star Amitabh Bachchan.
The opening ceremony of the second season of Pro Kabaddi League also saw the attendance of actors Aamir Khan, Riteish Deshmukh, Genelia Deshmukh and many others.
- Aaradhya Bachchan's perfect birthday cake to AbRam's candyfloss fun; see all inside photos, videos
- Amitabh Bachchan's Maldives vacation photos will give you travel goals
- Exclusive: Abhishek Bachchan and his Pro Kabaddi team shoot for Amitabh Bachchan's Kaun Banega Crorepati 9
- Photo: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan are super mushy in this throwback click
- Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan attend inaugural Pro Kabbaddi
- Aaradhya is my fitness trainer: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Amitabh Bachchan also sung the National Anthem at the inaugural ceremony. He wrote on his Facebook page: “First day of ProKabaddi… And I sing the National Anthem… first time ever! Honored and a privilege …”
Big B was happy to see the film fraternity turn up and cheer for his son – Abhishek Bachchan’s team ‘Pink Panthers’.