She was joined by the entire Bachchan family including father-in-law Amitabh Bachchan and mom-in-law Jaya Bachchan.
Bollywood veteran Rishi Kapoor was also seen greeting and hugging his ‘Naseeb’, ‘Amar Akbar Anthony’ co-star Amitabh Bachchan.
The opening ceremony of the second season of Pro Kabaddi League also saw the attendance of actors Aamir Khan, Riteish Deshmukh, Genelia Deshmukh and many others.
- Photos: Amitabh Bachchan rang in the new year with his ‘bestest’ granddaughters Aaradhya and Navya Naveli
- Amitabh Bachchan’s old injury aggravated, was seen at Anushka-Virat’s reception with a sling
- Aaradhya Bachchan enjoys game time with mom Aishwarya and dad Abhishek; watch video
- Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan attend inaugural Pro Kabbaddi
- Kabaddi brings Aamir, Shah Rukh Khan together
- Aaradhya is my fitness trainer: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Amitabh Bachchan also sung the National Anthem at the inaugural ceremony. He wrote on his Facebook page: “First day of ProKabaddi… And I sing the National Anthem… first time ever! Honored and a privilege …”
Big B was happy to see the film fraternity turn up and cheer for his son – Abhishek Bachchan’s team ‘Pink Panthers’.