Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who turned 42 on Sunday, November 1, was in London on her special day shooting for Karan Johar’s upcoming film, ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ along with Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma.
However, on the occasion of her birthday, celebrations were in order and director Karan Johar shared a picture of the former beauty queen celebrating along with her ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ team.
- Aishwarya Rai parties with her real and reel life love - Abhishek Bachchan and Ranbir Kapoor, see photos
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Anil Kapoor clicked on the sets of Fanney Khan
- Fanney Khan: Assistant director injured on the sets of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Anil Kapoor film
- Karan Johar on 1 year of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: It will always remain special
- After London, Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' in Paris, Austria
- When the ‘Housefull 3’ boys dropped onto the sets of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
Seen in the picture of what looks like a rocking party, are Karan Johar, Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma as well.
Aishwarya’s family – husband Abhishek Bachchan, daughter Aaradhya and mother Vrinda Rai were also in London for the actress’ birthday. A source reveals that Aishwarya in fact took a day off from her busy shoot schedule to spend the day with her loved ones.