Aishwarya Rai Bachchan before Cannes visit: Troll me as much as you want

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan said: “Cannes Festival is two days away and I still don’t know what I am wearing.”

By: IANS | Mumbai | Updated: May 12, 2016 11:56 am
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cannes, Aishwarya Rai cannes 2016, Aishwarya cannes 2016, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan cannes 2016, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan cannes dress, Aishwarya Rai cannes dress, Aishwarya cannes 2016 dress, cannes 2016, cannes film festival, Entertainment news Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who will this year be completing 15 years of going to the Cannes Film Festival, has not picked out a dress for the outing and is not bothered about fashion police as well.

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who will this year be completing 15 years of going to the Cannes Film Festival, has not picked out a dress for the outing and is not bothered about fashion police as well. She challengingly says “you guys can troll me as much as you want”.

In a candid conversation on #fame – live video social platform, the actress shared that she was busy with the work of her forthcoming film “Sarbjit”, and hence could not pick out a dress.

She said: “Cannes Festival is two days away and I still don’t know what I am wearing. You guys can troll me as much as you want but the fact is I have just been too busy.”

The actress, who is the brand ambassador of L’Oréal Paris, will represent the cosmetic giant at Cannes. The Cannes Film Festival commenced on Thursday and will go on till May 21. The actress will walk the red carpet on May 13 and 14.

The Cannes Film Festival is not all about cinema, but fashion and beauty trends as well. The actress has had her share of failures on the fashion front but in recent times she has been earning plaudits for her style.

“Sarbjit” is based on the life of Sarabjit Singh, an Indian farmer who was convicted of charges of terrorism and spying in Pakistan and was sentenced to death. Aishwarya will be seen essaying the role of Dalbir Kaur, Sarabjit’s sister, in the film while Randeep Hooda plays the title role. “Sarbjit” is slated to release on May 20.

When asked about her daughter Aaradhya’s reaction to the “Sarbjit” trailer, she said: “She realised I looked very different, so I tried to make a joke about it and told her it’s like playing dress up.”

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App

1. Q
    Queen
    May 12, 2016 at 3:13 am
    Aishwarya is the Queen of Bollywood
    1. Q
      Queen
      May 12, 2016 at 3:15 am
      Shame on u men using degratory term for a woman who is also a mother. U Indian men will remain ugly dogs
      1. L
        Lol
        May 11, 2016 at 6:18 pm
        Ugly is not the word that can ever be linked with one of the worlds most BEATUIFUL woman. She does not however pay as much attention as she should to her outfits of recent. They have been a bit dowdy and out of the spectrum, but then again if anyone can get away with it it is our lovely Ash. I admire her mothering skills.
          shakeel
          May 11, 2016 at 7:02 pm
          The world is waiting for the old scrub to retire
          1. V
            vijay
            May 12, 2016 at 4:13 am
            Some people are lucky to be in difficulty to choose what to wear for the impending gala event while millions of our kids are facing the difficulty to know where their next meal is.I am sure they will be very happy to swap their dilemma with the lady.
              samir khan
              May 11, 2016 at 7:23 pm
              ugly old hag
              1. I
                Indian
                May 11, 2016 at 8:26 pm
                Who told you she is world's most beautiful woman? It is just a gimmicks to sell beauty products to m market in India. Look closely the most beautiful woman in the world is your mother.
                1. I
                  Indian
                  May 11, 2016 at 8:22 pm
                  You don't have to wear anything if you don't want to, are we bothered :-B