Ever since the time the angelic Aaradhya Bachchan was born, the focus refused to shift from her. With Aishwarya Rai Bachchan now making a comeback in movies, little Aaradhya had to spend time away from mummy dearest.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and daughter Aaradhya's twinning game is going strong, see photos
- Aishwarya Rai's daughter Aaradhya Bachchan is all smiles in this adorable click from her cousin's birthday bash
- Abhishek Bachchan's 'happiness' is a photo of Aishwarya Rai and Aaradhya Bachchan enjoying a ride
- Aaradhya Bachchan's perfect birthday cake to AbRam's candyfloss fun; see all inside photos, videos
- Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan celebrate daughter Aaradhya Bachchan's birthday in style. See photos
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is a supermom: Abhishek Bachchan
Even though multi-tasking is nothing new for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, this time round, managing (read ‘juggling’) her time between the shoot of her upcoming film ‘Jazbaa’ and her family life (attending and cheering for hubby Abhishek Bachchan’s team in the Pro-Kabaddi League match) seems to have taken a toll on her health. It is not just Ash who is unwell, but also her daughter Aaradhya Bachchan has apparently fallen ill.