- Amitabh Bachchan returns from Maldives after 75th birthday celebrations, pens down his love for home
- From Aaradhya’s hand-designed card to a yacht party, here’s how the Bachchans are planning to ring in Big B’s birthday
- Dussehra 2017: Inside pictures of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and daughter Aaradhya’s celebrations
Ever since the time the angelic Aaradhya Bachchan was born, the focus refused to shift from her. With Aishwarya Rai Bachchan now making a comeback in movies, little Aaradhya had to spend time away from mummy dearest.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: Looking forward to Fanney Khan
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2017: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan bids adieu to Lalbaugcha Raja, looks like a dream in red
- This photo of Aishwarya Rai and Aaradhya Bachchan shared by Abhishek will melt your heart
- Deepika Padukone, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut: Who aced the airport style?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and daughter Aaradhya hoist Indian flag in Melbourne
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Aaradhya return from family holiday, but why Aaradhya is looking so sad? see photos
Even though multi-tasking is nothing new for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, this time round, managing (read ‘juggling’) her time between the shoot of her upcoming film ‘Jazbaa’ and her family life (attending and cheering for hubby Abhishek Bachchan’s team in the Pro-Kabaddi League match) seems to have taken a toll on her health. It is not just Ash who is unwell, but also her daughter Aaradhya Bachchan has apparently fallen ill.