No points for guessing, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was born beautiful. We got proof. That too a 17-year-old picture!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is one actor who gives us beauty goals every second day and she, for sure knows how to break the internet. But these days the actress is trending not because of her upcoming film or events but because of her throwback pictures. A few days back, a 18-year-old picture with her latest on-screen love interest from Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Ranbir Kapoor was making rounds on the internet. But now her fans are gushing over another throwback picture posted by Malaika Arora Khan’s sister Amrita Arora. Amrita recently took to her Instagram handle, to post a picture of her and Aishwarya, and ever since, the picture is breaking the internet.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Amrita Arora caption the picture “Serious throwback! Dayummmmmmm👌🏽 #Ashnme #allof17yearsold #prabudhadasgupta #coffeetablebook.” If we go by the image, it seems that it is from days when Aish was a model and had not entered the Bollywood industry. Well, seems like the friendship between these two actors goes much back in time. And the former beauty queen has always looked a diva. We should thank Amrita for reminding us about Aish’s modelling days and giving us major nostalgia.
In the earlier throwback picture, Aishwarya was shooting for her film, Aa Ab Laut Chalein and Ranbir, who was then a chubby, cute teenager, had his fan moment with the former Miss World on the sets. She was a Bollywood novice and he was years away from his Bollywood career. But now, both are sharing screen space in Karan Johar directorial, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. And they are not just coming together but setting the screens on fire with their absolute chemistry.
The throwback trend seems to have begun with the actress’ fan club posting a slambook page on its Twitter handle, which they had claimed to be filled by Aishwarya. They tweeted an image of the page with a post that read, “For those who don’t have it, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s handwritten slambook page”. Twitteratis were in all praise for what Aishwarya supposedly wrote on it. Well, seems like everything is happening just at the right time for Aish when her next film Ae Dil hai Mushkil is on the threshold of its release.