Akshay Kumar is back again with a edge of the seat thriller which is based on a true story of the largest human evacuation of Indians based in Kuwait during the Gulf War in the 90s.
The trailer starts with a call to Ministry of External Affairs where Akshay as Ranjeet Katiyal, who plays a powerful Indian origin businessman based in Kuwait, wants to discuss the situations of the Indians living in the country and asks for urgent help. But what he witnesses is the politics and bureaucracy of the countries. Ranjeet is also threatened by an Iraqi Major who asks him to leave the country with his family without getting into trouble and doing social work for people or else he might also get stuck in the matter.
Ranjeet, one man, risks his family’s life to do the right thing and leads this heroic mission of evacuating Indians when Iraq invaded Kuwait in the 1990.
A proud, happy excited Akshay Kumar took to Twitter to unveil the trailer of the India’s most heroic mission.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) January 2, 2016
The theatrical trailer of Akshay Kumar starrer shows spectacular visuals of Kuwait and is full of emotions, actions, and patriotism and will hold you onto your seats.
Directed by Raja Krishna Menon, the film also stars Nimrat Kaur. It is slated to release on January 22 four days before Republic Day.