Bollywood actor Sonu Sood, who will be seen in Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’, has got police protection after reports that he had also received threats from underworld don Ravi Pujari.
Sonu Sood, who plays a prominent role in film Happy New Year, is also said to have received threatening messages from the gangster because of which he has requested for police protection.
On August 23, three persons had opened fire outside the residence of film producer Ali Morani in suburban Juhu.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Two days later, Pujari had allegedly called superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s production house Red Chillies and passed on a message to the actor. Pujari told Khan’s staff to tell the actor to stay away from Morani, police had earlier said.
The gangster is known to make calls to builders and film personalities. (With PTI inputs)