Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra joins her colleagues Shah Rukh Khan and Esha Deol in the league of celebs who don’t let injury come in the way of their work.
The former Miss world was spotted on the first day of New Delhi’s famous Auto Expo exhibition which kick started on Wednesday (February 5).
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Although injured Priyanka Chopra looked stunning in a black bodycon dress as she posed sitting on the car looking poised and not letting her injury put a dampener to her beauty.
While recently we saw how Esha Deol incorporated her casts in her outfits at her sister Ahana’s 3-day wedding extravaganza with designer slings, Priyanka pepped up her look by covering her injury with a pink bandage.
Priyanka had tweeted earlier, “With a ice pack on my busted knee I travel to Delhi..”
We wish Priyanka a speedy recovery.