Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra joins her colleagues Shah Rukh Khan and Esha Deol in the league of celebs who don’t let injury come in the way of their work.
The former Miss world was spotted on the first day of New Delhi’s famous Auto Expo exhibition which kick started on Wednesday (February 5).
Although injured Priyanka Chopra looked stunning in a black bodycon dress as she posed sitting on the car looking poised and not letting her injury put a dampener to her beauty.
While recently we saw how Esha Deol incorporated her casts in her outfits at her sister Ahana’s 3-day wedding extravaganza with designer slings, Priyanka pepped up her look by covering her injury with a pink bandage.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Priyanka had tweeted earlier, “With a ice pack on my busted knee I travel to Delhi..”
We wish Priyanka a speedy recovery.