Newbie Tiger Shroff is all set to be the brand ambassador is the greetings and gift store chain Archies. Jackie Shroff’s son Tiger Shroff is becoming the talk of the town post the promos of his debut film ‘Heropanti’.
Tiger Shroff is spoilt for choices by the kind of film offers and brand endorsements deals that are coming up his way.
Prior to Tiger Shroff, it was Salman Khan who was endorsing the brand as many as 19 years ago!
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Speaking about this association, Anil Moolchandani (Chairman and Managing Director- Archies Limited) said that Tiger is not only endowed with good looks from his parents, but also a chiseled physique, for which he has trained hard. He added that Tiger has the perfect combination of fabulous looks and a great body, which will make every girl fall for him.
Archies is also planning to have special posters on the lines of the international action icons, which will be featuring Tiger Shroff.