Newbie Tiger Shroff is all set to be the brand ambassador is the greetings and gift store chain Archies. Jackie Shroff’s son Tiger Shroff is becoming the talk of the town post the promos of his debut film ‘Heropanti’.
Tiger Shroff is spoilt for choices by the kind of film offers and brand endorsements deals that are coming up his way.
Prior to Tiger Shroff, it was Salman Khan who was endorsing the brand as many as 19 years ago!
Speaking about this association, Anil Moolchandani (Chairman and Managing Director- Archies Limited) said that Tiger is not only endowed with good looks from his parents, but also a chiseled physique, for which he has trained hard. He added that Tiger has the perfect combination of fabulous looks and a great body, which will make every girl fall for him.
Archies is also planning to have special posters on the lines of the international action icons, which will be featuring Tiger Shroff.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review