The final cast of Karan Johar’s upcoming project ‘Shuddhi’, has been finalised. According to reports, real-life couple Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone have been signed to play the lead parts.
While Deepika Padukone has replaced Kareena Kapoor Khan Ranveer Singh has stepped into Hrithik Roshan’s shoes for the film, which will be directed by Karan Malhotra.
Apparently both Karan Johar and Karan Malhotra, will be meeting Ranveer Singh to discuss the finer details of the role in the film.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
However, this meeting is expected to happen once Ranveer, who is currently shooting for Shaad Ali’s ‘Kill Dill’ in Delhi, is back in the city.
Sources close to the project have confirmed this development, an official announcement of the same is awaited.