Polish-German model Claudia Ciesla has done her second item number for Anand Kumar’s upcoming film ‘Desi Kattey’. Claudia, who will be seen in a ‘desi’ avatar as a village belle, said she is excited to don a different look for the item number ‘Patnewali hoon’.
“After ‘Balma’ (Khiladi 786), I got many offers but rejected them because I was not happy with the content. But this is a very catchy item number with ‘desi tadka’. It’s a typical song in UP and Bihar style. There is some naughtiness in it,” Claudia told PTI.
‘Desi Kattey’ is expected to hit theatres on August 28. Composed by Kailash Kher and sung by Rekha Bhardwaj, the song has been shot in a village with guns as main props. It has been choreographed by Vishnu Deva of ‘Gandi Baat’ fame.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I challenged myself with the dance number. I watched Bipasha Basu’s ‘Namak’ to understand a song set in village. I took time to learn the steps from Vishnu. I was amazed to see him dance. His steps are unique and catchy,” Claudia said.
Item numbers are raining in Bollywood with leading actresses like Katrina Kaif, Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra opting for them.
When asked who is her favourite among the dancing beauties in Bollywood, the 27-year-old model said, “I like Malaika Arora Khan. I am a great admirer of her right from her ‘Chaiyya Chaiyya’ days. She is a fantastic performer and I would love to shake a leg with her one day. I like Katirina Kaif too.”
Claudia’s ticket to Bollywood was her stint in celebrity reality show ‘Bigg Boss’, where she met Akshay Kumar and the superstar gave him the chance to do an item number in ‘Khiladi 786’.
Apart from item numbers, Claudia, who shifted her base from Poland to India long time back, is yet to bag a film. “I want to do a film but I am waiting for the right script. I have done all my homework to be a part of a film. I have learnt Hindi and Bollywood style of dancing. I will take up a project only when will bring me a step forward in my career,” she said.