Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan’s P.K. will be releasing on Christmas this year, which is the actor’s ‘lucky date.’
Rajkumar Hirani directed ‘P.K.’, which also has Anushka Sharma and Sushant Singh Rajput, was earlier scheduled to release on June 6, 2014.
Aamir Khan, 48, who has been promoting his friend Salman Khan’s film ‘Jai Ho’, wrote on Twitter: “Hey guys, PK release date is finally locked…. this Christmas…. my lucky date!!! Jai Ho!!!”
Rajkumar Hirani said the reason for film’s postponment was because people tend to watch more films during the festive season.
Aamir Khan has always had successful Christmas releases from ‘Ghajini, 3 Idiots’ to his recent blockbuster ‘Dhoom 3’. ‘P.K.’ is produced by Rajkumar Hirani and Vidhu Vinod Chopra.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Aamir Khan off-late has become quite active on social networking sites to promote friend Salman Khan’s upcoming movie ‘Jai Ho’.
The actor even posted a short poem to promote the movie. “Teri Talaash Main Hum Duur Ja Nahi Saktay, Tu Kitna Paas Hai Tujko Bata Nahi Saktay, Hamain Malom Hai Ye Zindagi Char Din Ki Hai, Magar Teray Bina Ye Char Din Bita Nahi Saktay. Four days to go! Jai Ho!,” he wrote. ‘Jai Ho’ will hit theatres this Friday. (With PTI inputs)