Late actress Nirupa Roy, who passed away in 2004, is well remembered for playing a sacrificing mother to actors like Big B, Shashi Kapoor etc in Hindi cinema, and shedding tears during emotional scenes.
After Alok Nath and Neil Nitin Mukesh, Nirupa Roy became the new topic of discussion on social networking site Twitter, with all kinds of jokes directed at the stereotypical roles she played.
indibrownbeauty @Tanvisaxena14: #NirupaRoy ‘s whatsapp status says: Last cried at…..
Sir Sri Jhunjhunwala @jhunjhunwala 16h When Nirupa Roy cuts an Onion the Onion starts crying.
Rajeev Chitguppi @chitguppi: Hahahhaha…epic…RT “@KiranKotrial: Nirupa Roy lives in a ‘Ro’ house!”
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Amrutha @MsAmrutha: Robert Vadra- I bought one third of world’s land with my money.
Nirupa Roy- I created half the oceans with my tears.
Pushkar Bendre @pushkarbendre: Nirupa Roy ki kaam wali bai kehti thi – “Madam thoda idhar aakaar rona to, pocha lagana hai”!!!
Bhak Sala @bhak_sala: Nirupa Roy has cried so much that her tears can guarantee 700 litres of water per day to all citizens of Delhi (even in summers)
azhar momin @aforazhar: Nirupa Roy is mother of Neil Nitin Mukesh. Wife of AlokNath and sister of Rajnikanth.”
On Wednesday, the Twitterati poked fun at actor Neil Nitin Mukesh due to his three-word-name. And previously, actor Alok Nath also became the butt of all jokes.