ADHM’s worldwide collection has already crossed Rs 100 crore but as trade primarily takes into account domestic net earning, this is one hurdle ADHM is yet to cross. If all goes well, this weekend will see the film quite close to achieving this target.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
— Joginder Tuteja (@Tutejajoginder) November 8, 2016
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil has been special for all its actors so far. ADHM now holds the record for highest opening weekend collection for both Ranbir Kapoor and Karan Johar with earning Rs 41.05 crores. The film’s first-week collection is only second highest after Salman Khan-starrer Sultan. ADHM performed consistently well until the release of Doctor Strange. The film’s collection saw a minor dip during the second weekend.
A stellar star cast and popular songs created an initial hype around the movie. ADHM ends Ranbir Kapoor’s long wait for a hit. Kareena lauded the film for the performance of all its lead actors — Ranbir, Anushka and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.