The team of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is gearing up for the film’s big release on Diwali and while the audience is already curious about watching Karan Johar’s directorial magic rolling on silver screen one more time, its stellar star cast is the icing on the cake. With aspirations soaring for one of this year’s biggest releases, ADHM makers are not leaving any stone unturned to keep the audience charged. Amidst various glimpses that the filmmakers have already released, Dharma Production posted a small video on YouTube recently and it is one of the cutest things about the film and its team.
Dharma Productions posted a beautiful behind-the-scenes video from the sets of ADHM when the film was being shot in London. The video has been captioned, “This Diwali, it’s time for you to revisit the feels you can’t live without. @karanjohar returns with his next Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.” The minute and a half clip takes us through a small journey about how Karan Johar as a director, gets absorbed in every aspect of filmmaking and looks for perfection.
Both Ranbir and Anushka shared their experiences and said it was a great opportunity to be a part of a KJo directorial. Along with the other team members, we see the two actors talking about why the film is special. While Ranbir says being a lead in a Dharma film is nothing less than a dream, Anushka says Karan was just perfect. Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, which also stars Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Fawad Khan, is Karan’s seventh film as a director, including the 2013 anthology film, Bombay Talkies, which he co-directed along with Anurag Kashyap, Dibakar Banerjee and Zoya Akhtar.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
That’s not it, the production house also released a gif, called ADHM recap, and it gives us major friendship goals. The gif has Anushka and Ranbir, enjoying the spirit of friendship.
Check out the gif shared on Twitter.
— Dharma Productions (@DharmaMovies) October 4, 2016
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil talks about one sided love and friendship, an arena which is Karan’s forte and he masters in the art of filming. If we talk about the music, its title track sung by Arijit Singh, has already become the soulful anthem of the year. ‘Bulleya’ is mesmerising people with its music and the sizzling chemistry between Ranbir and Aishwarya. The recent release, ‘Channa Mereya’ has already left people hooked to its tune.
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil releases on October 30. It faces a box office clash with Ajay Devgn’s Shivaay. While a lot of controversies have happened around both the films, it is to be seen which one walks away with all the praise.