Actor Aditya Roy Kapur will be sporting two distinct looks for Aditya Chopra’s ‘Dawat-e-Ishq’ and Abhishek Kapoor’s ‘Fitoor’.
In YRF’s ‘Dawat-e-Ishq’ opposite Parineeti Chopra he will don a more muscular look while for ‘Fitoor’ with Katrina Kaif he will have to grow lean.
‘Dawat-e-Ishq’ is a food-related film where Aditya will be seen playing a chef with a bulky body.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Now, the 28-year-old actor is on his way to lose some weight and has started hitting the gym to shed the extra kilos for the other project.