‘Aashiqui 2’ star Aditya Roy Kapur will be seen romancing Katrina Kaif in Abhishek Kapoor’s love story titled ‘Fitoor’.
Disney UTV today announced that its next production ‘Fitoor’ will star the fresh pair.
“As a filmmaker,I have always invested in new and emerging talent and with his talent and persona,Aditya Roy Kapur is right up there. I am delighted to have him on board,” director Abhishek Kapoor said.
This is for the first time that Aditya is paired opposite an established actress like Katrina. His last film was with newbie Shraddha Kapoor in ‘Aashiqui 2’ which was a huge hit.
“Abhishek Kapoor was looking for a perfect cast for his timeless love story ‘Fitoor’ and we’re glad that he has found them in Aditya Roy Kapur and Katrina Kaif,” Rucha Pathak,Senior Creative Director – Studios,Disney UTV said.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The film is a screen adaptation of Charles Dickens’ Great Expectations and will see Aditya playing ‘Pip’ and Katrina as ‘Estella’. The pivotal role of ‘Miss Havisham’ is currently being cast and an announcement on the same is expected in the coming weeks.
The film will go on the floors in the first half of 2014.