‘Aashiqui 2’ star Aditya Roy Kapur will be seen romancing Katrina Kaif in Abhishek Kapoor’s love story titled ‘Fitoor’.
Disney UTV today announced that its next production ‘Fitoor’ will star the fresh pair.
“As a filmmaker,I have always invested in new and emerging talent and with his talent and persona,Aditya Roy Kapur is right up there. I am delighted to have him on board,” director Abhishek Kapoor said.
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
This is for the first time that Aditya is paired opposite an established actress like Katrina. His last film was with newbie Shraddha Kapoor in ‘Aashiqui 2’ which was a huge hit.
“Abhishek Kapoor was looking for a perfect cast for his timeless love story ‘Fitoor’ and we’re glad that he has found them in Aditya Roy Kapur and Katrina Kaif,” Rucha Pathak,Senior Creative Director – Studios,Disney UTV said.
The film is a screen adaptation of Charles Dickens’ Great Expectations and will see Aditya playing ‘Pip’ and Katrina as ‘Estella’. The pivotal role of ‘Miss Havisham’ is currently being cast and an announcement on the same is expected in the coming weeks.
The film will go on the floors in the first half of 2014.